Tips for attending church online
- GET OUT OF BED AND GET DRESSED - it will put you in the right mindset for worship
- GO THROUGH YOUR NORMAL SUNDAY ROUTINE - minus the "hurry up, we're late" part
- GATHER TOGETHER AS A FAMILY - no multi-tasking; worship is a family activity
- IF POSSIBLE, STREAM TO YOUR LARGEST SCREEN - it will help you to feel like you are really "there"
- IF POSSIBLE, USE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS (OR OTHER SPEAKERS PLUGGED INTO YOUR DEVICE) - this will also help you to feel like you are really "there" and will help you to sing out loud and proud
- PREPARE FOR WORSHIP - get the stream loaded and ready early, print sermon notes or anything else you might need for worship, and take time to prepare your heart
- PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICE - sing along loud and proud, clap, lift your hands in worship, pray, say "amen", make your home a sanctuary